We’re searching for a talented, experienced Graphic Designer to join out team! Skills required include designing for print and web, HTML a plus. Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Image Ready. Digital portfolio required.
Who we’re looking for:
– BFA or higher in Graphic Design
– At least 3-5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
– Outstanding work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to learn
– Portfolio that stands out from the rest
What you’ll be doing:
– Working closely with BlackOut team members to determine specific design needs for various clients.
– Consistently producing outstanding web and print designs
If you are a designer with a strong portfolio, and an upbeat personality, please contact email@example.com with all your information!
From full page pop up ads to unnecessary push notifications, there are lots of reasons mobile apps can be frustrating. But when a recent brainstorming session here at the BlackOut Design office turned to talk of apps, it was easy […]READ MORE >
I had an opportunity to attend WordCamp at Johnson College this weekend. BlackOut was approached to support the event as a sponsor and I really couldn’t pass up the opportunity to ensure this event worked out for our region. I […]READ MORE >
On Saturday, Johnson College hosted WordCamp Scranton, a conference for WordPress users and developers to explore the full potential of one of the web’s most widely used software platforms. The session I found particularly interesting during WordCamp was “The Next […]READ MORE >