We’re searching for a talented, experienced Graphic Designer to join out team! Skills required include designing for print and web, HTML a plus. Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Image Ready. Digital portfolio required.
Who we’re looking for:
– BFA or higher in Graphic Design
– At least 3-5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
– Outstanding work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to learn
– Portfolio that stands out from the rest
What you’ll be doing:
– Working closely with BlackOut team members to determine specific design needs for various clients.
– Consistently producing outstanding web and print designs
If you are a designer with a strong portfolio, and an upbeat personality, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all your information!
We are proud to announce another completed website for the Lou Ruspi Jr. Foundation. The foundation is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to bring mental health education and wellness to schools and the community. The new website design […]READ MORE >
We had the pleasure of working with Feeding Pennsylvania to redesign the organization’s website. Located in Harrisburg and operating state-wide, the organization works with member food banks to secure food and other resources to reduce hunger and food insecurity across Pennsylvania. […]READ MORE >
BlackOut Design recently teamed up with one of the largest, and longest operating, nonprofit organizations in the region for a website redesign. In support of the organization we encourage everyone to check out their upcoming event. Farm to Fork is scheduled […]READ MORE >