GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN // Part-Time or Full-Time
BlackOut Design is seeking a Graphic Design Intern to work in our headquarters in Dunmore, PA. We’re looking for someone detail oriented who takes initiative and is able to work with limited supervision. Think you fit the bill? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Assist the BlackOut team with traditional creative projects like print advertising, outdoor, brochures and sell sheets
- Design interactive assets for our clients including social media graphics, branded email templates and web
- Handle design projects that will require proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Provide general design-related support to the Creative Department
- Work within existing designs to make edits and enhancements
- Adhere to brand standards and guidelines in order to ensure the highest quality of work
What you should expect:
- Get hands-on experience working in a fast paced agency environment
- Create at the direction of experienced designers and developers
- Learn about agency activities from what goes into creating print pieces to the workings of digital ad placement
- Work in a newly renovated, modern environment that was designed to foster collaboration and creativity
You must be pursuing a degree or have recently earned your degree in Graphic or Advertising Design. You should be a team player who is proactive and willing to collaborate. We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic individual with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail. The ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines is critical. Must be knowledgeable in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; Microsoft Word and Powerpoint on a Mac platform. Website development experience and knowledge of Keynote a plus.
Want to Join Our Team? Apply Below!