SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYST // Part-Time
BlackOut Design, the region’s leading interactive agency, is looking for a motivated team player to work in an extremely fast-paced role. We support our clients across multiple media and multiple platforms and we are looking for a new team member to create engaging content, manage clients’ online presence, and prepare impact reports to illustrate the ROI of our activities.
- Manage the day-to-day social media strategies for a diverse set of clients;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a company’s presence on social media sites, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Compile analytics reports for websites, social media and online advertising activities with corresponding explanation of data as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and superior attention to detail, will be comfortable communicating with clients and will be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable of the latest social media trends
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of grammar, punctuation, and spelling (No typos, please)
- Experience in a client facing environment
- Ability to measure, analyze, and present social media and online ROI metrics to clients
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel
- Desire to work in a team environment
- 4-year-degree strongly preferred
Want to Join Our Team? Apply Below!